Get yourself along to a Macmillan Coffee Morning and help raise charity funds
- Credit: Archant
Here is a round-up of Macmillan Coffee Mornings taking place in Huntingdonshire in the coming week.
Churchill Retirement Living, in Huntingdon, is inviting people to join them at Moorhouse Lodge. The event, which is part of the charity’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning campaign, takes place on September 27, from 11am at the development in Edison Bell Way. Visitors are welcome, and will be treated to coffee, cakes and biscuits in the owners’ lounge.
Ferrars Hall Care Home, in Huntingdon, is hosting a coffee morning on September 28. Coffee, tea and cake, from 10am till midday. Buy cake or bring some to sell.
Huntingdon Fire Station will be holding its coffee morning on September 28, from 9am-12pm.
United Reformed Church, in Fenstanton, is having a coffee morning and bring-and-buy raffle, from 10am till midday, on September 28.
You may also want to watch:
Elphicks, of Huntingdon, is having a bake off on September 28 at its showroom at 9/10 George Street. As well as a bake sale there will be a raffle to support the cause. Runs from 10am-12pm.
Macmillan coffee and shopping morning at Kimbolton School on September 28. Takes place in the Lewis Hall, from 8.30am till midday. Stall, cakes and raffle.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Parking is available via the Iron Gates and park on the parade ground to the right of the castle.
If you are holding a coffee morning, send pics and details of how much money you raised to: email@example.com.