Little Mix to return to Newmarket Racecourse this summer
- Credit: Archant
Newmarket Racecourses and The Jockey Club Live have announced that Little Mix will be returning to the July Course on June 23.
Having sold-out their appearance at 2016’s Summer Saturday Live months ahead of the event, fans are advised to act quickly to secure tickets for what is likely to be one of the hottest events of the summer.
Growing better and bolder with each new album, Little Mix have shown they understand the brilliance of pop music and how it relates to their passionate and loyal fan base. 2016 was an incredible year for the band with another massive number one single and their album Glory Days, shooting straight to number one spot on the Official Albums Chart. The record has spent a total of four weeks in the peak position and is quickest selling album in the UK charts by a girl group since Destiny’s Child’s Survivor in 2001.
The 2016 season at Newmarket Racecourse welcomed acts including Jess Glynne, Tears For Fears, Mark Ronson and the Kaiser Chiefs - collectively playing to more than 100,000 fans.
Amy Starkey, regional director (east) of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are very excited to confirm Little Mix as our next Newmarket Nights act for 2017 and look forward to welcoming them back to Newmarket Racecourses in June. After a fantastic show last August, when performing to a sold-out crowd, I have no doubt we will be in store for another brilliant performance whereby racegoers will be treated to an extensive set including some of their most popular chart topping hits.’
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be on sale at 9am on January 18 from: www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk.
Tickets are priced starting, at £31 adult /£13 child (under 18). Please note child tickets are limited. All T&C’s are available at: www.newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
INFO: www.little-mix.com and www.facebook.com/LittleMixOfficial,