Kasabian to perform at Thetford Forest next summer - tickets on sale now
- Credit: Archant
Kasabian have announced a special gig as part of Forest Live, the summer concert series organised by the Forestry Commission.
Kasabian released their eponymous debut in 2004 and five Number One albums have followed: Empire, West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum, Velociraptor, 48:13 and For Crying Out Loud.
Together with a run of popular singles releases such as L.S.F, Club Foot, Shoot The Runner, Fire and Days Are Forgotten.
Famed for their energetic and hedonistic live performances guaranteeing a set list of earth-shaking rock anthems, a fervent fan base has ensured countless sold-out arena tours and the band being a most sought-after festival headliner including Glastonbury, V Festival, T in the Park, Reading/Leeds with the band having just been announced as headlining The Isle of Wight Festival in 2018. Music industry accolades include a Brit, seven NME awards and four Q Awards.
Forest Live is a major live music series, managed by the Forestry Commission. Held every year in seven beautiful forest locations across the country, over 1.5 million people have attended a gig in the programme’s seventeen-year history. Income generated from ticket sales helps to look after the nation’s forests sustainably, for people to enjoy and wildlife to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
Kasabian plus guests will appear at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk, on June 10. Tickets are £46 (plus £5.10 booking fee) and available from 9am on December 15 from the Forestry Commission box office on: 03000 680400, or online: at forestry.gov.uk/music.
INFO: www.kasabian.co.uk and www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester