James Blunt returns to Newmarket Racecourse on June 29
- Credit: Archant
Newmarket Nights favourite James Blunt returns to the racecourse on June 29.
Blunt is one of the most prolific British artists of recent times. His 2004 debut, the phenomenally successful Back to Bedlam became one of the best-selling albums in UK chart history, producing break-out hits You’re Beautiful, Wisemen and Goodbye My Lover.
He has since sold more than 20 million albums worldwide and 12.8 million singles, with the most recent album The Afterlove, released in March, becoming his fifth top 10 charting album. The album cycle saw him sell out arenas across Europe and join Ed Sheeran on tour in the United States and Australia.
Tickets are priced from £26-£70 and are available from the website at: www.thejockeyclub.co.uk. Gates open at 3.30pm and first race is 5.30pm and the last is 9pm and then the concert will take place.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan