International and award-winning comedian Daniel Sloss at the Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Comedy’s internationally acclaimed and award-winning half-man-half-Xbox, Daniel Sloss, has announced a 35-date UK and Irish tour of his new show Dark, which you can see at the Cambridge Junction on October 16.
The 24 year old Scottish comedian started writing and performing stand-up at the age of 16 and sold out each of his eight Edinburgh Fringe seasons to date.
His TV appearances include 2015’s John Bishop Show, Sunday Night at the Palladium, Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Russell Howard’s Good News, Conan (4 guests appearances in one year- the first stand-up ever to achieve this), The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Paul O’Grady Show (Daniel’s TV debut aged 18), as well as many more. In addition he has had his own BBC3 show The Adventures Of Daniel, has given a Tedx Talk and released his debut stand-up DVD Daniel Sloss: Live! on 2Entertain.
Daniel has also co-created and starred in online sitcom M.U.F.F, toured his solo shows extensively throughout UK, Australia, USA, Europe (performing in 15 countries in 2014), has performed a solo run at Montreal’s Just For Laughs, starred at other festivals including Altitude, Latitude, Leeds, Reading and also the Sydney + Adelaide + Perth Comedy Festivals, has signed a talent deal with Conan O’Brien’s production company Conaco and is currently working on his own pilot for Warner Brothers Studios.
INFO: Tickets are £15.50 from the junction box office on 01223 511511 or online at: www.junction.co.uk. Starts 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash