Illusionist Sean Alexander is at the Burgess Hall in St Ives on February 20
- Credit: Archant
One of the UK’s best illusionists - Sean Alexander, known as The Confusionist - announces his debut UK tour for 2016 which includes a date in St Ives.
The show, entitled Illusions promises to be one of the best shows of its kind ever seen and you can catch it at the Burgess Hall on February 20.
Sean Alexander has appeared on TV shows including Britain’s Got Talent and recently performed for royalty in the United Arabs Emirates.
He recently won much media attention when confectionary and food company Nestle staged a levitation stunt, featuring Sean, at London’s Waterloo Station. The company enlisted Sean Alexander to create the stunt in the middle of the station’s main concourse. The magician was seated holding a bowl of cereal and surprised commuters and tourists by appearing to levitate throughout the day.
The new show will cover all aspects of grand illusion, mind reading and close up magic culminating in a climactic finale that will leave audiences speechless.
You may also want to watch:
“This show will be fast paced, energetic and packed with many different illusions. It will be remembered for a long time and the audience will be left wondering if what they have witnessed is real,” said Sean.
INFO: Tickets are £18 for adults and £15 for under 16s and available from One Leisure on 01480 388500 or www.ticketsource.co.uk.
- 1 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?