Huntingdon pantomime to take audiences on a magic carpet ride
- Credit: Archant
With the pantomime season almost upon us, KD Theatre Productions is set to bring another spectacular show to Huntingdon this December – this time, Aladdin.
More than 2,000 people turned out for last year’s hit show of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’, and the cast is almost ready to take to the stage once more.
Returning by popular demand, Terry Gauci will play Widow Twankey, joined by Matthew Whitby as Wishee Washee.
Also starring in this year’s production will be Jordan Veloso as Aladdin, Hannah Shaw as the Princess, Terry Burns as Abanazar, and Jack Everson as The Genie, plus children from the community.
Daniel Bell, producer, said: “We can’t wait to bring this year’s pantomime to Huntingdon. Last year was so popular we have had to add in some extra performances this year.
You may also want to watch:
In fact, the show is set to include live music, as well as brand new sets and costumes too.
“Huntingdon deserves its very own professional pantomime. We’ve got lots planned to make it the most spectacular pantomime to date.”
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
The pantomime is running from December 9 to 18 at the Commemoration Hall, and tickets start at £12.50.
For schools and group bookings, call 01638 781 037, otherwise contact 01480 455 167 or visit huntingdonpantomime.com.