Huntingdon pantomime to take audiences on a magic carpet ride
- Credit: Archant
With the pantomime season almost upon us, KD Theatre Productions is set to bring another spectacular show to Huntingdon this December – this time, Aladdin.
More than 2,000 people turned out for last year’s hit show of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’, and the cast is almost ready to take to the stage once more.
Returning by popular demand, Terry Gauci will play Widow Twankey, joined by Matthew Whitby as Wishee Washee.
Also starring in this year’s production will be Jordan Veloso as Aladdin, Hannah Shaw as the Princess, Terry Burns as Abanazar, and Jack Everson as The Genie, plus children from the community.
Daniel Bell, producer, said: “We can’t wait to bring this year’s pantomime to Huntingdon. Last year was so popular we have had to add in some extra performances this year.
You may also want to watch:
In fact, the show is set to include live music, as well as brand new sets and costumes too.
“Huntingdon deserves its very own professional pantomime. We’ve got lots planned to make it the most spectacular pantomime to date.”
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
The pantomime is running from December 9 to 18 at the Commemoration Hall, and tickets start at £12.50.
For schools and group bookings, call 01638 781 037, otherwise contact 01480 455 167 or visit huntingdonpantomime.com.