Hollowstar to release new single on December 23.
- Credit: Archant
The hugely-anticipated second single from up and coming Huntingdonshire band, Hollowstar, is set for release later this month.
Following on from the success of their debut record earlier this year – Feel the Burn – the group is getting ready to share single New Age Lullaby on December 23, with their album out in 2017.
The band is made up of Phil Haines, Tom Collett, and brothers Joe and Jack Bonson – four musicians with a soft spot for rock music, inspired by the likes of Black Stone Cherry and Thunder and Slash.
“Performing in a band is the best thing in the world. Anything you can imagine doesn’t come close,” Joe said.
“I’m with my brother and my best mates and we always say we’re family. We’re a bunch of brothers. You look round on stage and think ‘How cool is this?’”
Since their debut show at Buckfest last year, the band has built up a solid fan base with their next gig set for Saturday.
The foursome will take to the stage at Bedford Esquires along with The Wholls, Sisteray and Ashley Falls.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 7 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
For more, visit hollowstar.co.uk or search hollowstarofficial on Facebook.