Hollowstar to release new single on December 23.
- Credit: Archant
The hugely-anticipated second single from up and coming Huntingdonshire band, Hollowstar, is set for release later this month.
Following on from the success of their debut record earlier this year – Feel the Burn – the group is getting ready to share single New Age Lullaby on December 23, with their album out in 2017.
The band is made up of Phil Haines, Tom Collett, and brothers Joe and Jack Bonson – four musicians with a soft spot for rock music, inspired by the likes of Black Stone Cherry and Thunder and Slash.
“Performing in a band is the best thing in the world. Anything you can imagine doesn’t come close,” Joe said.
“I’m with my brother and my best mates and we always say we’re family. We’re a bunch of brothers. You look round on stage and think ‘How cool is this?’”
You may also want to watch:
Since their debut show at Buckfest last year, the band has built up a solid fan base with their next gig set for Saturday.
The foursome will take to the stage at Bedford Esquires along with The Wholls, Sisteray and Ashley Falls.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
For more, visit hollowstar.co.uk or search hollowstarofficial on Facebook.