Hit pantomime set to return after securing new venue
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon’s professional pantomime has found a new venue, after the Commemoration Hall announced plans to close for refurbishment.
KD Theatre Productions will now be performing their seasonal offering at the Performing Arts Centre, in Hinchingbrooke, from January 6 next year.
The news comes after the Commemoration Hall, in High Street, decided to embark on a £5 million renovation project, closing the venue from April for about two years.
Daniel Bell, producer at the theatre group, said: “I am delighted we will be working closely with the Performing Arts Centre to bring Huntingdon’s biggest professional pantomime to date.
“Not only will the move allow us to do more, but it will also accommodate over twice as many people due to the larger auditorium.”
You may also want to watch:
KD Theatre Productions have been delighting audiences with their annual pantomime for the last three years and will perform The Wizard of Oz in 2018.
The show will run from January 6 to 14 and tickets are already available for booking at kdtheatre.co.uk or by calling 01638 781037.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon