Tickets for Rag‘n’Bone Man at Thetford Forest on sale this week
- Credit: Archant
Rag‘n’Bone Man has announced dates as part of Forest Live 2021, the summer concert series presented by Forestry England.
Neo-blues and soul singer Rory Graham, aka Rag‘n’Bone Man, is an English singer-songwriter known for his distinctive baritone voice. Having won the 2017 BRIT’s ‘British Breakthrough Act’ and receiving the BRIT’s Critics’ Choice Award in the same year, Rag‘n’Bone Man cemented his success with the record-breaking release of his 4 x platinum No. 1 album Human and a further BRIT Award for ‘British Single’ for the title track (Human) in 2018.
The album has been recognised internationally, earning Rory sell-out tours and festival appearances around the globe. Subsequent side-projects include the monster hit collaboration track ‘Giant’ with Calvin Harris. He is currently working on his sophomore album, set for release in 2021.
Forest Live is a major outdoor live music series that introduces forests to new audiences in unique, natural woodland arenas around the country.
More than 1.9 million people have attended a Forest Live gig in the last 20 years, enjoying great music, and supporting the nation’s forests when buying a ticket. Going to a concert helps Forestry England create beautiful places for people to enjoy, run important conservation projects and keep growing trees.
You may also want to watch:
Every year, they plant some eight million trees sustainably, caring for the nation’s 1,500 woods and forests and welcoming 230 million visits annually.
Rag‘n’Bone Man + Will & The People and Charlotte are at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk on Thursday, June 17.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
Tickets on sale from 9am Friday 9 October at www.forestryengland.uk/music
INFO: forestryengland.uk/music; ragnbonemanmusic.com.