Tickets for Rag‘n’Bone Man at Thetford Forest on sale this week
- Credit: Archant
Rag‘n’Bone Man has announced dates as part of Forest Live 2021, the summer concert series presented by Forestry England.
Neo-blues and soul singer Rory Graham, aka Rag‘n’Bone Man, is an English singer-songwriter known for his distinctive baritone voice. Having won the 2017 BRIT’s ‘British Breakthrough Act’ and receiving the BRIT’s Critics’ Choice Award in the same year, Rag‘n’Bone Man cemented his success with the record-breaking release of his 4 x platinum No. 1 album Human and a further BRIT Award for ‘British Single’ for the title track (Human) in 2018.
The album has been recognised internationally, earning Rory sell-out tours and festival appearances around the globe. Subsequent side-projects include the monster hit collaboration track ‘Giant’ with Calvin Harris. He is currently working on his sophomore album, set for release in 2021.
Forest Live is a major outdoor live music series that introduces forests to new audiences in unique, natural woodland arenas around the country.
More than 1.9 million people have attended a Forest Live gig in the last 20 years, enjoying great music, and supporting the nation’s forests when buying a ticket. Going to a concert helps Forestry England create beautiful places for people to enjoy, run important conservation projects and keep growing trees.
Every year, they plant some eight million trees sustainably, caring for the nation’s 1,500 woods and forests and welcoming 230 million visits annually.
Rag‘n’Bone Man + Will & The People and Charlotte are at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk on Thursday, June 17.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
Tickets on sale from 9am Friday 9 October at www.forestryengland.uk/music
INFO: forestryengland.uk/music; ragnbonemanmusic.com.