Handbells to ring out across St Neots in Priory Centre concert
FOR entertainment with a difference this Saturday why not pop along to the Priory Centre in St Neots.
The East Anglian Handbell Team are joining forces with the East Bedfordshire Youth Choir for a concert described as “a great afternoon of entertainment.”
The handbell team has been playing together since 2001 and given performances across the whole of the region.
Last year saw them head to France to perform a well-received concert in Rouen.
The programme includes music to suit all tastes including arrangements of popular jazz classic Summertime, musical favourite Memory from the hit show Cats, Hungarian Dance by Brahms and the highly emotive You Raise Me Up.
The choir, conducted by Karen Beer, is well versed in sell-out performances, having sung at The Royal Albert Hall, Bedford Corn Exchange and RAF Chicksands.
They achieved first place at the 2012 Bedfordshire Festival of Music, Speech and Drama.
- 1 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 7 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 10 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
INFORMATION: The concert takes place at the Priory Centre on Saturday, June 30 at 2012.
Tickets �10 and �12, including refreshments in the interval, and available from the Priory Centre or by calling 01480 388922.
For further details call 01480 453665 or e-mail email@example.com