Handbells to ring out across St Neots in Priory Centre concert
FOR entertainment with a difference this Saturday why not pop along to the Priory Centre in St Neots.
The East Anglian Handbell Team are joining forces with the East Bedfordshire Youth Choir for a concert described as “a great afternoon of entertainment.”
The handbell team has been playing together since 2001 and given performances across the whole of the region.
Last year saw them head to France to perform a well-received concert in Rouen.
The programme includes music to suit all tastes including arrangements of popular jazz classic Summertime, musical favourite Memory from the hit show Cats, Hungarian Dance by Brahms and the highly emotive You Raise Me Up.
You may also want to watch:
The choir, conducted by Karen Beer, is well versed in sell-out performances, having sung at The Royal Albert Hall, Bedford Corn Exchange and RAF Chicksands.
They achieved first place at the 2012 Bedfordshire Festival of Music, Speech and Drama.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
INFORMATION: The concert takes place at the Priory Centre on Saturday, June 30 at 2012.
Tickets �10 and �12, including refreshments in the interval, and available from the Priory Centre or by calling 01480 388922.
For further details call 01480 453665 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org