The Guilty Feminist show comes to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
As the UK tour of the comedy podcast phenomenon The Guilty Feminist edges closer to its debut in May, comedian and host Deborah Frances-White announces the line-up of special guests who will be joining her on stage.
The show is at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on May 16 and tickets are on sale now.
The Guilty Feminist podcast has become a comedy phenomenon with more than 60 million downloads since it launched in December 2015. Comedian Deborah Frances-White and her guests discuss their noble goals as 21st century feminists and their hypocrisies and insecurities which undermine those goals.
For this special touring version of the show, The Guilty Feminist: Live, Deborah will be joined by some of your favourite comedy and musical guests from the podcast for a celebration of “how far we’ve come”, and a conversation about “what still very much needs to be done”.
As well as top comedy and musical talent, Deborah will be inviting a range of local activists and charities to join her on-stage panel as they delve in to a myriad of topics facing us today.
You may also want to watch:
The Guilty Feminist: Live will be at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Thursday, May 16 with special guests Desiree Burch, Jess Fostekew, Heidi Regan and Grace Petrie.
INFO: Tickets are priced at £30.50, £25.50 and £18 and are available from the box office on: 01223 357851 or online at: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
For details see: www.guiltyfeminist.com.