Vegan market in Huntingdon will have huge array of items
- Credit: Vegan Market Co.
The Vegan Market Co is coming back to Huntingdon on Saturday (March 26).
Visitors should head for the centre of town as the Market will take over the Market Square.
The event will feature a variety of vegan street food, artisan bakes, craft cheeses, handmade cosmetics, ethical clothing and jewellery, arts and crafts and charity stalls.
All created by a handpicked selection of talented, ethical and sustainable businesses.
Lewis Beresford, VMCO’s founder said: “We are so excited to be back in Huntingdon.
"We work hard to find the country’s leading vegan producers, from street food vendors and bakers to ethical clothing and cosmetic producers.
"We also work with many local businesses and can’t wait to give all of these fantastic producers the platform they deserve and introduce them to the wonderful people of Huntingdon.”
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 3 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 4 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Plans for new Pightle land in Eaton Socon after generous donation
- 6 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 7 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 8 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 9 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 10 Rush hour rail disruption between Peterborough and London
The Huntingdon Vegan Market will be held in the Market Square and will run from 10.30 till 4pm on Saturday.