Follow the yellow brick road and see Dorothy and her friends in KD Theatre’s pantomime
- Credit: Archant
Follow the yellow brick road along to the Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre to watch a performance of The Wizard of Oz.
The KD Theatre Productions pantomime opens on Saturday (January 6) and continues until January 14 and some tickets are still available.
Following on from the success of last year’s Aladdin panto at the Commemoration Hall, the team are back with the classic tale of Dorothy and her friends, the lion, the tin man and the scarecrow.
The show will feature first class professional performers, stunning sets, lavish costumes and even a live band.
Come and meet Dorothy, from Kansas, as she goes on a magical adventure to the Land Of Oz. Along the way she makes new friends with the scarecrow, who longs for a brain, the tin man who really wants a heart and the cowardly Lion who is desperate to be brave and have some courage. It’s not going to be easy for Dorothy to find her way home with the Wicked Witch of the West keeping a close eye on her. Will the great and powerful Oz be able to help?
You may also want to watch:
Performances from January 6-14. Tickets are priced from £12.50-£16 and family tickets are £56, from the box office on 01480 375678 or online: www.hhpac.co.uk.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph