Fleetwood Mac tribute band will perform at the Cambridge Corn Exchange in March
- Credit: Archant
Legendary hits which have enchanted fans for decades will be performed in Cambridge this spring, as the internationally recognised Fleetwood Mac tribute show takes to the stage.
The group has delighted more than a million music-lovers since they formed, and now, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac are returning to the UK to launch their stunning new production.
Accompanied by their priceless gold seal of approval from the original band’s founding member, Mick Fleetwood, the group are set to perform some of the most iconic songs in rock history.
The likes of ‘Go Your Own Way, ‘Everywhere’, ‘Little Lies’ and the legendary ‘The Chain’ are all set to feature, with the band’s softer rock records like ‘Gypsy’ and ‘Sara’ on the list too.
Rumours of Fleetwood Mac have recently been joined onstage by the original band’s guitarist Rick Vito, who played with the group between 1987 and 1991 after Lindsey Buckingham temporarily left the band.
Fleetwood Mac are known the world over for selling more 100 million records and delighting fans with their poetic lyrics, iconic guitar riffs, and mesmerising stage shows.
Led by the queen of rock n’ roll and vocalist, Stevie Nicks, the band is made up of fellow American and lead guitarist Lindsey Buckingham, as well as bass player John McVie, Christine McVie on keyboard, and Mick Fleetwood on drums.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 3 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 7 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 8 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
Taking audiences through a cacophony of sound from the 60s London blues scene right through to the staggering success of the band’s work in the 70s and 80s, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac promises a night to remember.
Tickets are yet to go on sale but start at £25, with a £2.50 booking fee.
The event, on March 29, will be at the Cambridge Corn Exchange and doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
For more information, visit cambridgelivetrust.co.uk/cornex/events/rumours-fleetwood-mac.