Film Review: Cowboys and Aliens
DVD release of Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford’s classic western/sci-fi mash-up.
Cowboys and Aliens
COWBOYS and Aliens owes a whole lot to the talented editors who made the trailer for this classic western meets Alien mash-up.
Considering it was billed as the coolest, raddest boys’ film of the summer, it tanked, and rightly so.
Lord knows how Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde were persuaded to star in it.
- 1 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 2 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 3 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 4 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 5 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 6 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 7 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 8 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 9 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 10 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
It’s pretty, I’ll give it that-nice cinematography, beautiful setting, authentic costumes (and accents, for once) but that’s about it.
The 2 stars are for the Comic-Con loving demographic that will appreciate this aimless graphic-novel adaptation.
Rent it for background entertainment after a night out.
A week-day night out.