FILM REVIEW AND COMPETITION: Get Him to the Greek (Cert 15)
RUSSELL Brand stars in this new comedy about a record company executive who has three days to drag an uncooperative rock legend to Hollywood for a comeback concert.
Music boss Sergio Roma (Sean Combs) needs brilliant ideas to restore his company’s flagging fortunes. Employee Aaron Green (Jonah Hill) suggests a comeback concert by the wild British rocker Aldous Snow (Brand). It’s been 10 years since the hell-raising Brit’s legendary show at LA’s world famous Greek Theatre. Sergio sends Aaron to London to bring Aldous back to LA. But impressionable Aaron gets swept along in the rocker’s life of endless partying.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Get Him to the Greek at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us the name of the British rocker.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Get Him to the Greek competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
You may also want to watch:
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by June 18.
Usual Archant competition rules apply
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder