Family day out at Little Gransden Air and Car Show on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Little Gransden Air and Car Show on Sunday will offer visitors the usual mix of family entertainment and flying displays.
Tickets for the event, which will raise money for Children in Need and local charities, are available on the gate.
There will be a flying display, from 1pm-5.15pm that will include a Lancaster, Hurricane, Spitfire and Stearman &Wing-Walker and the Dennis Neville Flying Circus.
As well as the flying display, there will be fly-in visitors, and a display from some large scale model aircraft from Willy’s Warbirds.
The Cambridge Bomber and Fighter Society’s Hurricane rebuild will also be open to visitors. The show will boast an impressive display of vehicles and visitors can browse the craft fair and enjoy refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 10am and tickets are £20 for adults, £10 for children and £50 for a family of four, from: www.littlegransdenshow.co.uk.
The show takes place at Little Gransden airfield, at Fuller’s Hill Farm.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 9 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?