Enjoy the Take That Experience in Peterborough next month
- Credit: Archant
You can enjoy the music of Take That and be transported to an era when all five band members appeared on stage together during a show at the Key Theatre in Peterborough next month.
The Take That Experience show Relight the Fire features five talented guys who have a remarkable onstage chemistry, and with full replica costumes, the show on October 2 will literally give audiences a Take That experience not to be forgotten.
Relight The Fire will include the latest Take That favourites as well as all the classic songs from the past including Back For Good, Relight My Fire, Could It Be Magic, Patience, Shine, Rule The World, Up All Night, Greatest Day and The Flood.
The band is made up of: Paul Middleton who has been playing Gary Barlow for nine years; Nik Parsons, Steve Kopandy, Danny Hall and Anthony Mitchell.
INFO: Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, are £19, including booking fee, and are available from the box office on 01733 207239.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding