Enjoy a Picnic in the Park in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
There are some wonderful events to look forward to at this year’s St Ives Festival and next weekend you can enjoy a Picnic in the Park.
The air will be buzzing with some amazing big band sounds at Warners Park on Sunday, June 21 and the event, which starts at 1pm and finishes at 7pm is free.
The programme includes the Huntingdon Big Band, FitzSwing and the Anna Mudeka band.
Visitors can bring their own picnic, but refreshments will also be available at the real ale tent and there are several food stalls.
There will also be free, supervised sport and play sessions for 5 – 11 year olds.
Look out for information on the rest of the 2015 season, which will include the ever-favourite Music on the Waits on Sunday afternoons from July 5– August 23 at 2.30pm and the return of ArtsFESt in November and a Christmas event in November and December.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 6 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 7 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 9 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 10 This week's Readers Photos