Eat, drink and be merry at Catworth music and beer festival
The date of Catworth’s first music and beer festival has been announced.
CATWORTH’s first music and beer festival will be held on Friday and Saturday, March 18 and 19.
Fine beer and music for all tastes will be showcased at the refurbished village hall, with individual and weekend tickets available.
The line-up includes Chris Wood, winner of the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards for Singer of the Year and Best Album 2009, and traditional music from England, Latvia and Louisiana with the world’s only Anglo-Latvian Zydecajun Celidh Band, and Ock n Dough.
Bluegrass, country, and rock ‘n’ pop will be supplied by the Deckchairs and Matt Keen.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend includes a family ceilidh, a roster of great local young bands and beer supplied by Catworth’s Racehorse.
Tickets start from as little as �3 with a full weekend ticket for �25 More information on the attached flyer and at http://www.catworthvillagehall.webeden.co.uk/
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
INFORMATION: Ticket prices start at �3, with full weekend tickets priced at �25 for adults, or �15 for under-16s. Individual tickets are also available, with discounts for Catworth residents. Call 07505 045657 or see http://www.catworthvillagehall.webeden.co.uk