Eat, drink and be merry at Catworth music and beer festival
The date of Catworth’s first music and beer festival has been announced.
CATWORTH’s first music and beer festival will be held on Friday and Saturday, March 18 and 19.
Fine beer and music for all tastes will be showcased at the refurbished village hall, with individual and weekend tickets available.
The line-up includes Chris Wood, winner of the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards for Singer of the Year and Best Album 2009, and traditional music from England, Latvia and Louisiana with the world’s only Anglo-Latvian Zydecajun Celidh Band, and Ock n Dough.
Bluegrass, country, and rock ‘n’ pop will be supplied by the Deckchairs and Matt Keen.
The weekend includes a family ceilidh, a roster of great local young bands and beer supplied by Catworth’s Racehorse.
Tickets start from as little as �3 with a full weekend ticket for �25 More information on the attached flyer and at http://www.catworthvillagehall.webeden.co.uk/
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 7 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 8 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 9 'We must urgently plan to produce more food'
- 10 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
INFORMATION: Ticket prices start at �3, with full weekend tickets priced at �25 for adults, or �15 for under-16s. Individual tickets are also available, with discounts for Catworth residents. Call 07505 045657 or see http://www.catworthvillagehall.webeden.co.uk