Relive the 90s when East 17 come to town
- Credit: Archant
A 90s Paradise Party featuring the iconic East 17 is being held at The Burgess Hall, in St Ives.
Everyone's favourite 90s bad boys East 17 will be performing live at the venue on October 4. They have recently celebrated their first US number one with their latest song Strip.
With a distinguished track record, the band continues to go from strength to strength and in 2108 they were the most booked 90s boy band.
Original member Terry Coldwell is joined by Robbie Craig (Brit Award Nominee for Best UK Single - Artful Dodger ft Robbie Craig & Craig David, Women Trouble) and Terry Bull in performing all the fans favourite hits. After performing in concerts and festivals across Europe this summer, the band also performed in Dussledorf to a record breaking 58,000 fans.
Celebrating 25 years since Stay Another Day reached Christmas Number One, East 17 will be performing a live set on stage as part of the Burgess Hall's 90s Paradise Party.
You may also want to watch:
The venue's resident DJ, the Starlite Roadshow will be also be playing a selection of 90's hits throughout the evening to get everyone in the mood for a truly 90s party night to remember.
Tickets are £16 and available from: www.ticketsource.co.uk/burgesshall or by calling: 01480 388111 or visit the box office at One Leisure in St Ives.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages