DJ Mark Ronson confirmed for Newmarket Nights season
- Credit: www.timeincukcontent.com
World-renowned DJ, Mark Ronson, has been confirmed to play at this year’s Newmarket Nights season on August 5.
The musician, who has two Grammy awards to his name, has worked with the likes of Lily Allen for the track ‘Oh My God’, Daniel Merriweather with ‘Stop Me’ and collaborated with Amy Winehouse for ‘Valerie’.
The hit-maker was also behind one the best-selling singles of the century, ‘Uptown Funk’ with Bruno Mars, which sat at number one both here and in the US, earning him a BRIT Award.
Amy Starkey, Regional Director East of Jockey Club Racecourses, said:
“We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Mark Ronson to Newmarket Racecourses for the first time. This really is the cherry on the top of what is set to be a fantastic summer on the Adnams July Course, adding further to the celebrations around the 350th anniversary in Newmarket this year.”
Mark Ronson will take to the stage at the Adnams July Course, and tickets will go on sale May 20 at 8am.
To book, go to thejockeyclublive.co.uk.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 6 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 7 Roman Crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 8 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 9 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 10 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks