Dirty Dancing tribute show returns to the Burgess Hall in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
An Evening of Dirty Dancing - The Tribute Show - will return to Burgess Hall in St Ives on September 29.
Now in its seventh smash-hit year of touring the UK and internationally, An Evening of Dirty Dancing: The Tribute Show is a fully choreographed, highly interactive concert celebration of the music from the iconic movie.
Musical theatre stalwart Julian Essex-Spurrier continues to lead the production having played numerous iconic leading roles including Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever, Rocky in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Riff in West Side Story and Rusty in Starlight Express. He is joined by West End regular Lucy Jane Adcock whose numerous theatre credits include Adelaide in the international tour of Chichester Festival Theatre’s Guys & Dolls, Cassie in A Chorus Line at the London Palladium, tours of Happy Days, Starlight Express and Beauty & The Beast, and in the West End; Chicago, Mamma Mia!, Fame, Tonight’s The Night, Matilda & Top Hat.
Doors open at 6.45pm and the show starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets £20 per person and available from the box office on 01480 388111 or online: www.burgesshall.net.
You may also want to watch:
Check out the official website at: www.aneveningofdirtydancing.com.
- 1 Flood devastation as villagers are forced to clear drains with their bare hands
- 2 Murder most foul in village's historical records
- 3 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 4 St Ives schoolboy looking to claim national title with Kettering Town
- 5 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 6 Blue Beard! David dyes his beard bright blue to support MIND
- 7 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Ramsey College takes part in international research project
- 10 Freedom Day postponed - 'it's better to be safe than sorry', say readers