Book Review: Llama Out Loud! by Annabelle Sami
- Credit: WATERSTONES
The laugh-out-loud, funny and wonderful story of a young girl who meets a llama!
Yasmin, is 10 years old and lives with her noisy, big family in the East End of London.
Yasmin does not speak much as her family tends to do all the talking for her.
Her life is turned upside down when she buys a toy llama at the local market.
The llama is called Levi and he talks a lot and manages to get Yasmin into all sorts of trouble.
This book is entertaining and hilarious, a must summer read for both children and parents.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 7 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 8 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 9 Plea to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning as sign-ups drop
- 10 Back after Zoom meetings and in fine voice