See Chris Packham in Cambridge for one night only
- Credit: CAMBS ARTS THEATRE
Chris Packham, the award-winning presenter, naturalist, conservationist, photographer and author, visits Cambridge for one night only with his Pictures from the Edge of the World show.
You can hear about Chris’ travels to the world’s wildlife hotspots and the beauty he sees in unexpected places.
There is also an opportunity to learn how, through his photography, he hopes to inspire a love of life – with conservation at the heart of his work.
Chris Packham is best known for presenting BBC One’s successful children’s programme The Really Wild Show from 1986-1995.
Other programmes include The X Creatures and the nature series Spring Watch since it began in 2009.
Packham has also presented nature documentaries, written multiple books, presented live on National Geographic Channel and has worked extensively in charity work and wildlife conservation.
The show is at the Cambridge Arts Theatre on Sunday, October 24, and starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are £30 and are available from the box office on: 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'