Children's Book Review: Where's Mr Polar Bear by Nosy Crow
- Credit: WATERSTONES ST NEOTS
If you’re looking for a wonderful present for a new parent this Christmas, why not opt for one of a set of fantastic board books.
Where’s My Polar Bear is one of the latest releases in this series, and perfect for this festive time of year.
Exploring different landscapes with our sledge and woolly hat, we go in search of Mr Polar Bear and all his winter friends - including Mrs Walrus and Mr Hare.
The book represents an interactive hide-and-seek game, which means your child can play as you read along with them.
The felt flaps providing a fun, extra sensory element. This book’s final surprise is sure to incite smiles and giggles all round.
As always, Ingela P Arrhenius’s iconic illustrations are bold and beautiful to look at.
Perfect for curious babies who are eager to start exploring the world around them.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 7 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 10 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops