Irish country star Nathan Carter to perform in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Irish country-pop star Nathan Carter has announced his 2020 UK tour, which includes a show at the New Theatre in Peterborough on February 7.
One of the UK's most exhilarating live performers, Nathan has seven top 10 albums under his belt in Ireland, including three number ones and has just released his new album Irish Heartland which he will tour throughout January and February.
Having headlined his own arena shows at the 3Arena Dublin and SSE Arena Belfast, 2018 saw Nathan perform for the Pope at the mammoth Croke Park and release his autobiography Born for the Road: My Story so Far.
Last year he even had his very own St Patrick's Day show on BBC Ulster, joined by fellow country starts Catherine McGrath and Chloe Agnew.
Growing up in a house where Country and Western music filled the air, Nathan was exposed to classic songs of Johnny Cash, Don Williams and Dolly Parton. From the tender age of four years old, not only learning to play guitar, piano and accordion, which plays a vital part in his live show, Nathan quickly became head chorister in the Liverpool Boys choir where he toured the world and even performed in front of the Pope in Rome.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, visit the New Theatre box office: 01733 852992 or: www.ticketline.co.uk.
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives