Forest live 2020 cancelled due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Madness, Rag’n’Bone Man and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will not be performing at Thetford Forest this year after Forest Live events were cancelled amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The gigs would have seen the forest’s High Lodge transformed into a festival like-arena.
But a Forestry England spokesman said: “We are sorry to disappoint the Forest Live fans who were hoping to see bands in the nation’s forests this summer but we have cancelled Forest Live 2020 to keep everyone safe in-line with recent government guidance.
“We work with a large number of volunteers, artists and contractors to make these concerts happen and have taken this decision in the interest of safety for everyone involved.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to reschedule our concerts.
You may also want to watch:
“Ticket holders will be contacted by their point of purchase and will be automatically refunded.”
For more information go to www.forestryengland.uk/music
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward