COMPETITION: Woman in Gold (PG)
- Credit: Archant
Helen Mirren stars in this gritty true-life drama about holocaust survivor Maria Altmann who pursued the Austrian government to reclaim five paintings stolen from her family by the Nazis during the Second World War.
Woman in Gold is a captivating drama about an ordinary, elderly Jewish woman who takes on an entire government in order to seek justice for her family and claim what is rightfully hers.
Altmann and her lawyer E Randol Schoenberg (Ryan Reynolds) fought for a decade through the courts to reclaim five paintings, including one of her aunt called The Lady in Gold, by artist Gustav Klimt. Altmann was so determined to see the paintings returned to her family that she took her fight all the way to the Supreme Court.
An all star cast, including Charles Dance, Max Irons and Katie Holmes bring this compelling drama to life.
The Hunts Post has six pairs of tickets - three for Huntingdon Cineworld and three for St Neots Cineworld - to give away to see a film of your choice.
You may also want to watch:
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the detective Mirren played in the ITV TV series Prime Suspect.
Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, March 25.