- Credit: PA
Children’s favourite Paddington Bear makes his big screen debut in this delightful blend of live action and CGI.
When polite Paddington Bear (voiced by Ben Whishaw) is cast out of his forest home, he ends up on a ship heading to England. He arrives in London where he’s adopted by Mr and Mrs Brown (Hugh Bonneville and Sally Hawkins). But it isn’t long before he attracts the attentions of a sinister taxidermist (Nicole Kidman). Michael Bond’s much-loved creation comes to the screen courtesy of Harry Potter producer David Heyman.
The Hunts Post has six pairs of tickets – three for Cineworld Huntingdon and three for Cineworld St Neots – to give away.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us who wrote the Paddington Bear books? Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
You may also want to watch:
Closing date, Wednesday, December 10.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester