Coming up on TV this week: John Bishop’s Sport Relief Hell
A one-off special for Sport Relief 2012, following the comedian’s gruelling 290 mile expedition.
John Bishop’s Sport Relief Hell
Thursday 22 March, 9pm
FEW believed it possible when John Bishop announced he would be completing the 290 mile trip from Paris to London in just five days for Sport Relief 2012.
You may also want to watch:
The mammoth task seemed even more unimaginable when it was revealed he would be cycling, rowing and running the route.
But he did it, along with some celebrity cheerleaders who joined him along the way, including Davina McCall and Frank Skinner.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
This one off special documents John’s amazing feat, running the equivalent of over three marathons in as many days, a 185-mile cycle ride from Paris to Calais and rowing the channel.
The Liverpudlian comic also travels to Sierra Leone to see Comic Relief cash in action.