Coming up on TV this week: John Bishop’s Sport Relief Hell
A one-off special for Sport Relief 2012, following the comedian’s gruelling 290 mile expedition.
John Bishop’s Sport Relief Hell
Thursday 22 March, 9pm
FEW believed it possible when John Bishop announced he would be completing the 290 mile trip from Paris to London in just five days for Sport Relief 2012.
The mammoth task seemed even more unimaginable when it was revealed he would be cycling, rowing and running the route.
But he did it, along with some celebrity cheerleaders who joined him along the way, including Davina McCall and Frank Skinner.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 BID's new Huntingdon town manager
- 3 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 4 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 5 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 9 Anglian Water seeks funding to secure the future of an ancient Sea Monster
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
This one off special documents John’s amazing feat, running the equivalent of over three marathons in as many days, a 185-mile cycle ride from Paris to Calais and rowing the channel.
The Liverpudlian comic also travels to Sierra Leone to see Comic Relief cash in action.