Coming up on TV this week: John Bishop’s Sport Relief Hell
A one-off special for Sport Relief 2012, following the comedian’s gruelling 290 mile expedition.
John Bishop’s Sport Relief Hell
Thursday 22 March, 9pm
FEW believed it possible when John Bishop announced he would be completing the 290 mile trip from Paris to London in just five days for Sport Relief 2012.
The mammoth task seemed even more unimaginable when it was revealed he would be cycling, rowing and running the route.
But he did it, along with some celebrity cheerleaders who joined him along the way, including Davina McCall and Frank Skinner.
- 1 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 2 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 3 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 4 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 5 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 6 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 7 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 8 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 9 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 10 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
This one off special documents John’s amazing feat, running the equivalent of over three marathons in as many days, a 185-mile cycle ride from Paris to Calais and rowing the channel.
The Liverpudlian comic also travels to Sierra Leone to see Comic Relief cash in action.