Josh Widdicombe at Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre
- Credit: Archant
Josh Widdicombe - described as the “undisputed king of the exasperated petty gripe” brings his work in progress Last Leg tour to Huntingdon.
The comedian, who has established himself on the live circuit supporting huge comic talent such as Stephen Merchant, Kevin Bridges, Michael McIntyre and Alan Carr, has already clocked up two sell-out UK tours and two sell-out runs at the Edinburgh Festival.
Widdicombe is best known for the twice BAFTA nominated and multiple Broadcast and RTS award winning Channel 4 series The Last Leg, as well as his critically acclaimed BBC sitcom JOSH and his role as team captain on BBC Two's Insert Name Here.
A regular on our screens, he has also starred in BBC One's Live At The Apollo, Would I Lie To You, Have I Got News For You and Celebrity Mastermind, BBC Two's QI, Mock the Week and Channel 4's 8 Out of 10 Cats and Alan Carr: Chatty Man.
He will be at the Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, in Huntingdon, on July 2. Tickets are priced at £17.50/ concessions and NHS are £15.50 and available from the box office on: 01223 357851 or online: www.jesterlarf.com.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is 14+ and the show starts at 8pm.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 8 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 9 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise