Comedian Josh Howie is all messed up at Cambridge venue
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Josh Howie is bringing his Messed Up tour to The Junction in Cambridge on March 11.
Howie started performing comedy on the London comedy circuit in 2002 and has gradually worked his way through the ranks. He presented his first Edinburgh Festival Fringe show, Chosen, in 2008; and it received considerable critical acclaim.
Howie appeared in series three of the BBC’s Radio 4 Stand Up Show 4 Show in April 2009.
His six-part Radio 4 sitcom Losing It went to air in September, 2016.
Howie is the son of Lynne Franks, the writer behind Absolutely Fabulous.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event are £11.50 and available from The Junction box office on 01223 511511 or online: www.thejunction.co.uk.
- 1 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 2 New garden village on outskirts of St Neots will bring 10,000 homes
- 3 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 4 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 7 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Mum's donation to thank 'incredible' midwives and maternity staff
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl