Comedian Josh Howie is all messed up at Cambridge venue
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Josh Howie is bringing his Messed Up tour to The Junction in Cambridge on March 11.
Howie started performing comedy on the London comedy circuit in 2002 and has gradually worked his way through the ranks. He presented his first Edinburgh Festival Fringe show, Chosen, in 2008; and it received considerable critical acclaim.
Howie appeared in series three of the BBC’s Radio 4 Stand Up Show 4 Show in April 2009.
His six-part Radio 4 sitcom Losing It went to air in September, 2016.
Howie is the son of Lynne Franks, the writer behind Absolutely Fabulous.
Tickets for the event are £11.50 and available from The Junction box office on 01223 511511 or online: www.thejunction.co.uk.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 5 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named