Clive Francis reprises his role as Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol at the Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The renowned British actor Clive Francis returns to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next week to reprise his role as Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol.
A Christmas Carol tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, a bitter old man whose life is full of regrets, and his transformation to community stalwart after he is visited by his former business partner, Jacob Marley, and three ghosts on Christmas Eve.
Clive Francis is a well-regarded and long-standing British actor, and has performed for film, television and stage.
“In nearly 50 years as an actor I would say that A Christmas Carol contains the perfect script; full of emotion and rich with characterisation; an absolute joy to perform,” said Francis.
The performance takes place at the Cambridge Arts Theatre on Sunday, November 15 at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Tickets are £12.50/£17.50/£22.50, plus £3 booking fee, from the box office on 01223 503333 or online at: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester