Cineworld Competition: Win Win
Win Win (Cert 15)
Win Win is a witty and truthful comedy about a struggling lawyer who coaches a school wrestling team.
As an actor, Thomas McCarthy has appeared in a host of big-budget movies, from 2012 to Little Fockers.
As a director, he has a reputation for small-scale, character-driven comedies that pack an emotional punch.
You may also want to watch:
After The Station Agent (2003) and The Visitor (2007) comes this tale of New Jersey lawyer Mike Flaherty (Paul Giamatti), whose business is on the verge of collapse while the school wrestling team he coaches has hit a losing streak.
Mike hides his financial anxieties from wife Jackie (Amy Adams), but an opportunity presents itself when he gets the chance to become the legal guardian of Leo (Burt Young), an elderly client with early-stage dementia.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?
Things are complicated by the arrival of Leo’s ace wrestler grandson Kyle (Alex Shaffer) and Kyle’s mother Cindy (Melanie Lynskey), who’s bent on grabbing a chunk of Leo’s loot.
If you liked the hit 2006 movie Little Miss Sunshine then you’ll enjoy this film.
It’s a beautifully observed comedy with an affecting performance from the great Paul Giamatti.
The Hunts Post has three pairs of tickets to give away to see Win Win at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To stand chances of winning just tell us the name of the child actress who starred in Little Miss Sunshine.
Send you answers on a postcard or a sealed envelope to Win Win Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Entries should reach us by Wednesday, May 18. Usual Archant competition rules apply.