CINEMA COMPETITION: Insurgent (12A)
- Credit: Archant
Tris (Shailene Woodley) leads the fight for civilisation in this thrilling sequel to sci-fi hit Divergent.
In a world devastated by war, Chicago is divided into five factions. Each is defined by a dominant personality trait: Erudite (intelligence), Dauntless (bravery), Abnegation (selflessness), Amity (friendship) and Candour (honesty).
But Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior (Shailene Woodley) is a rare Divergent, with multiple aptitudes. Now she’s on the run from evil Erudite leader Jeanine (Kate Winslet), with her Dauntless lover Four (Theo James). Jeanine has acquired a mysterious box that seems to hold the key to power. But only a Divergent can open it. Tris decides it’s time to turn the tables and unite the Divergents.
Together, they will take the fight for civilisation to Jeanine’s doorstep.
Octavia Spencer and Naomi Watts join the cast for this stunt-packed, edge-of-your-seat adaptation of the second book in Veronica Roth’s bestselling series.
You may also want to watch:
The Hunts Post has six pairs of tickets – three for Cineworld Huntingdon and three for Cineworld St Neots – to give away to see a film of your choice.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which 2014 tearjerker Woodley stars in with Divergent co-star Ansel Elgort.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
The closing date is Wednesday, April 8.