CINEMA COMPETITION: Insurgent (12A)
- Credit: Archant
Tris (Shailene Woodley) leads the fight for civilisation in this thrilling sequel to sci-fi hit Divergent.
In a world devastated by war, Chicago is divided into five factions. Each is defined by a dominant personality trait: Erudite (intelligence), Dauntless (bravery), Abnegation (selflessness), Amity (friendship) and Candour (honesty).
But Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior (Shailene Woodley) is a rare Divergent, with multiple aptitudes. Now she’s on the run from evil Erudite leader Jeanine (Kate Winslet), with her Dauntless lover Four (Theo James). Jeanine has acquired a mysterious box that seems to hold the key to power. But only a Divergent can open it. Tris decides it’s time to turn the tables and unite the Divergents.
Together, they will take the fight for civilisation to Jeanine’s doorstep.
Octavia Spencer and Naomi Watts join the cast for this stunt-packed, edge-of-your-seat adaptation of the second book in Veronica Roth’s bestselling series.
The Hunts Post has six pairs of tickets – three for Cineworld Huntingdon and three for Cineworld St Neots – to give away to see a film of your choice.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which 2014 tearjerker Woodley stars in with Divergent co-star Ansel Elgort.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 6 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 7 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 8 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 9 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
The closing date is Wednesday, April 8.