CINEMA COMPETITION: American Sniper (15)
- Credit: Archant
Clint Eastwood directs Bradley Cooper in the true story of the US military’s most lethal sniper.
Having been raised by a religious father who impressed upon him the importance of fighting evil, Chris Kyle (Bradley Cooper) signs up for brutal Navy SEAL training.
He’s quickly shipped off to Fallujah, where his role as a marksman is to protect his brothers-in-arms. It’s a nerve-shredding task, requiring him to make split-second distinctions between civilians and enemy combatants.
Such is Chris’s skill and pinpoint accuracy that he saves countless lives and earns the nickname ‘legend’. But this also means that insurgents soon put a price on his head.
This tense and harrowing film boasts a performance from a bulked-up Bradley Cooper and doesn’t shy away from exploring the terrible psychological aftermath of war.
The Hunts Post has six pairs of tickets - three for Cineworld Huntingdon and three for Cineworld St Neots - to give away.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us which comedy film series Cooper starred in as Phil, alongside pals Stu, Alan and Doug.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 6 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 8 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 9 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 10 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Closing date is Wednesday, February 4.