Chance to win a £50 shopping voucher to spend in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A host of incentives have been planned by the Huntingdon First group to entice people to do their Christmas shopping in the town.
There is also a chance to win a £50 voucher as well as late night shopping nights and Christmas markets.
The late night shopping events are on: November 30, December 7, 14 and 21, when participating shops will stay open until 8pm.
There will be free parking, after 3pm, from Monday to Friday, from December 1–22 in Huntingdonshire District Council car parks.
A Christmas market will serve up a huge selection of festive food and drink from December 1-3 and the town’s Christmas lights will be switched-on on December 1 at 7pm.
To be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher to spend at one of the town’s independent businesses, answer this question.
What day of the week do the late-night shopping events fall on?
- 1 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 4 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 5 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 8 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 9 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 10 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
E-mail you answer, name and address and telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Competition, Huntingdon First, c/o Cambridge Interiors, Trinity House, Trinity Place, Huntingdon. PE29 3QA by December 22. The winner will be announced in the new year.