Chance to win a £50 shopping voucher to spend in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A host of incentives have been planned by the Huntingdon First group to entice people to do their Christmas shopping in the town.
There is also a chance to win a £50 voucher as well as late night shopping nights and Christmas markets.
The late night shopping events are on: November 30, December 7, 14 and 21, when participating shops will stay open until 8pm.
There will be free parking, after 3pm, from Monday to Friday, from December 1–22 in Huntingdonshire District Council car parks.
A Christmas market will serve up a huge selection of festive food and drink from December 1-3 and the town’s Christmas lights will be switched-on on December 1 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher to spend at one of the town’s independent businesses, answer this question.
What day of the week do the late-night shopping events fall on?
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
E-mail you answer, name and address and telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Competition, Huntingdon First, c/o Cambridge Interiors, Trinity House, Trinity Place, Huntingdon. PE29 3QA by December 22. The winner will be announced in the new year.