Cast announced for Aladdin pantomime at the Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
KD Theatre Productions is gearing up for another record-breaking pantomime season and has announced the cast for this year’s production of Aladdin.
KD will be returning to the Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon for a third year after last year’s offering of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which was a sell-out success - with more than 2,000 people attending the 10-day run.
Returning to the cast this year will be Terry Gauci as Widow Twankey and Matthew Whitby as Wishee Washee. Terry has delighted the audiences for the past few
years and is a familiar face around the area.
Also joining the professional cast will be Hannah Shaw as the princess, Terry Burns as Abanazar, Jack Everson as the genie and Jordan Veloso as Aladdin as well as several child parts which have been filled by youngsters from Huntingdonshire.
You may also want to watch:
Producer, Daniel Bell, said: “We can’t wait to bring this year’s pantomime to Huntingdon. Last year was so popular we have had to add in some extra performances. Huntingdon deserves their very own professional pantomime and we’ve got lots planned to make it the most spectacular panto to date.”
The pantomime runs from December 9-18 and tickets are available online at: www.huntingdonpantomime.com or by calling the box office on 01480 455167. For Groups and school
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
bookings call 01638 781037.