The Little Prince at the Cambridge Junction will keep youngsters entertained
- Credit: Archant
The Little Prince will be at Cambridge Junction on Thursday, April 11.
The Easter holiday children’s show uses dance and music to tell the story from the book by Antoine de Saint-Exupery published in 1943.
The work has been translated into more than 250 languages.
Saint-Exupéry wrote it while in exile in America when France was under Nazi occupation.
He died on a reconnaissance mission over his homeland two years after the book’s publication.
You may also want to watch:
Directed by Luca Silvestrini the adaptation blends dance and music with song and speech.
Audiences will be invited to join the Little Prince as he journeys through a weird and wonderful universe, meeting fascinating characters along the way while learning about the value of friendship and love.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
One hour, for ages five upwards. 2.30pm and 7.30pm. Tickets £12.50/£8 from junction.co.uk or 01223 511511.