Circus production will fuse circus skills with theatre
- Credit: Archant
A circus production fusing juggling, choreography and theatre, called Gibbon, will be at Cambridge Junction on April 24.
Chris Patfield and Jose Triguero have produced a show that the Guardian called “seriously interesting and wryly amusing”.
Gibbon takes inspiration from the world of dance, mixing different art forms with juggling, exploring ideas through movement and devised theatre.
The show has been described as slick and thought-provoking. Circus Diaries said: “We enter to see two people posing as if for a portrait, one on a chair, the other stood behind.
“They stay there, awkwardly glancing at each other and the audience, until Patfield moves away to reveal he isn’t wearing any trousers.
You may also want to watch:
“The mesmerising manipulation and dry comedy left me wanting more.”
INFO: 7.30pm, 55 minutes. Tickets, £12.50/£8 from 01223 511511 or junction.co.uk.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester