Cambridge gets ready to welcome award-winning comedian
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Scottish comic, Scott Gibson, will take to the stage at The Junction in Cambridge later this year.
Following a debut season at London’s Soho Theatre, the comic is now taking his sold-out Edinburgh Festival Fringe show on the road for 2017.
Life After Death tells the story of three weeks that changed Scott’s life forever.
One summer, he returned from his friend’s stag weekend in Blackpool and discovered he had had a massive brain haemorrhage.
Sleeping for four days afterwards, Scott has written a dark but hysterical show all about overcoming insurmountable odds.
With rave reviews and a lastminute.com Edinburgh Comedy Award for Best Newcomer, Scott has cemented himself as one of the best Scottish comedians of his generation.
The comic is also known as the host of The Hashtag Show and has supported some of the biggest names in comedy on their national tours, from Des Clarke and Daniel Sloss, to Kevin Bridges and Frankie Boyle.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 7 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
Tickets for his Cambridge show, on April 30, are yet to go on sale, but for more information, visit.scottgibsoncomedy.co.uk.