Cambridge gets ready to welcome award-winning comedian
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Scottish comic, Scott Gibson, will take to the stage at The Junction in Cambridge later this year.
Following a debut season at London’s Soho Theatre, the comic is now taking his sold-out Edinburgh Festival Fringe show on the road for 2017.
Life After Death tells the story of three weeks that changed Scott’s life forever.
One summer, he returned from his friend’s stag weekend in Blackpool and discovered he had had a massive brain haemorrhage.
Sleeping for four days afterwards, Scott has written a dark but hysterical show all about overcoming insurmountable odds.
You may also want to watch:
With rave reviews and a lastminute.com Edinburgh Comedy Award for Best Newcomer, Scott has cemented himself as one of the best Scottish comedians of his generation.
The comic is also known as the host of The Hashtag Show and has supported some of the biggest names in comedy on their national tours, from Des Clarke and Daniel Sloss, to Kevin Bridges and Frankie Boyle.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 10 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
Tickets for his Cambridge show, on April 30, are yet to go on sale, but for more information, visit.scottgibsoncomedy.co.uk.