Rescheduled Cambridge drive-in cinema screenings at Trumpington Park & Ride
- Credit: Jean-Luc Benazet
Rescheduled film screenings have been announced for the Cambridge drive-in festival at Trumpington Park and Ride after bad weather forced Friday night’s movies to be cancelled.
The first weekend of the drive-in cinema event went extremely well, according to organisers, and quite a few shows were sold out.
However, Cambridge Film Projects had to cancel Friday evening’s screenings for health and safety reasons due to the high winds.
The team behind the film festival have rescheduled the movies to be screened on an extra day.
Film-goers can now enjoy both BlacKkKlansman and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood on the evening of Thursday, August 27.
Rescheduled ticket sales are now live and the website – www.cambridgedrivein.uk – has been updated with the new screening times.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to the extra day on Thursday, the weekend also includes:
• Friday, August 28
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 8 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 9 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
8.25pm: Parasite (end 10.35pm)
8.40pm: Selma (end 10.40pm)
• Saturday, August 29
8.30pm: Joker (end 10.30pm)
8.35pm: Onward (end 10.15pm)
• Sunday, August 30
8.15pm: Call Me By Your Name (end 10.30pm)
8.30pm: Snowpiercer (end 10.40pm)
• August Bank Holiday Monday, August 31
8.30pm: 2001: A Space Odyssey (end 10.59pm)
8.40pm: Cinema Paradiso (end 10.45pm).