An abundance of feathers and glitter at corn exchange show
- Credit: Archant
Strictly winner for 2017, Joe McFadden (Heartbeat and Holby City) stars in a new production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert at Cambridge Corn Exchange from February 10-15.
We are promised more glitter, more feathers and a non-stop parade of dance-floor classics including It's Raining Men, I Will Survive, I Love The Nightlife and Finally.
Based on the Oscar-winning film, Priscilla is the adventure of three friends who get aboard a battered old bus bound for Australia's Alice Springs to put on the show of a lifetime.
Their epic journey is a tale of self-discovery, sassiness and acceptance.
This production comes from the team behind the critically acclaimed UK tours of Hairspray with direction by Paul Kerryson and choreography by Tom Jackson-Greaves.
You may also want to watch:
Shows at 7.30pm with Thursday and Saturday matinees at 2.30pm. Tickets, £26-£40.50 from 01223 357851 or wwww.cornex.co.uk.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k