An abundance of feathers and glitter at corn exchange show
- Credit: Archant
Strictly winner for 2017, Joe McFadden (Heartbeat and Holby City) stars in a new production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert at Cambridge Corn Exchange from February 10-15.
We are promised more glitter, more feathers and a non-stop parade of dance-floor classics including It's Raining Men, I Will Survive, I Love The Nightlife and Finally.
Based on the Oscar-winning film, Priscilla is the adventure of three friends who get aboard a battered old bus bound for Australia's Alice Springs to put on the show of a lifetime.
Their epic journey is a tale of self-discovery, sassiness and acceptance.
This production comes from the team behind the critically acclaimed UK tours of Hairspray with direction by Paul Kerryson and choreography by Tom Jackson-Greaves.
You may also want to watch:
Shows at 7.30pm with Thursday and Saturday matinees at 2.30pm. Tickets, £26-£40.50 from 01223 357851 or wwww.cornex.co.uk.
- 1 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 2 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 3 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 New trophies to celebrate achievement at St Neots school
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 9 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire