Award-winning comedy comes to Cambridge Arts Theatre in June
- Credit: Archant
Acclaimed television stars Alex Kingston (ER, Doctor Who) and Sarah Hadland (Miranda) star in the five-star award-winning comedy Admissions at the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
Sherri (Kingston) is head of admissions at a private school in America, a liberal who is fighting to diversify the student intake and a mother who wants the best for her son. When her son is deferred from his university of choice, and his best friend - who 'ticks more boxes' - is accepted, her personal ambition collides with her progressive values and she is forced to make a choice between her beliefs and what is right for her son.
Admissions is playing at London's Trafalgar Studios before embarking on a national tour, which begins at the Arts Theatre on June 3 and finishes on June 8.
Sarah Hadland plays Ginnie, a friend of Sherri and wife of Sherri's colleague at the private school.
Sarah Hadland's most notable role is in the BBC Bafta-nominated comedy Miranda, where she played Stevie Sutton.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 7.45pm each night with matinee shows on Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
Tickets from the box office on: 01223 503333/www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online