Award-winning comedy comes to Cambridge Arts Theatre in June
- Credit: Archant
Acclaimed television stars Alex Kingston (ER, Doctor Who) and Sarah Hadland (Miranda) star in the five-star award-winning comedy Admissions at the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
Sherri (Kingston) is head of admissions at a private school in America, a liberal who is fighting to diversify the student intake and a mother who wants the best for her son. When her son is deferred from his university of choice, and his best friend - who 'ticks more boxes' - is accepted, her personal ambition collides with her progressive values and she is forced to make a choice between her beliefs and what is right for her son.
Admissions is playing at London's Trafalgar Studios before embarking on a national tour, which begins at the Arts Theatre on June 3 and finishes on June 8.
Sarah Hadland plays Ginnie, a friend of Sherri and wife of Sherri's colleague at the private school.
Sarah Hadland's most notable role is in the BBC Bafta-nominated comedy Miranda, where she played Stevie Sutton.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 7.45pm each night with matinee shows on Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
Tickets from the box office on: 01223 503333/www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia