DJ Judge Jules added to Café Mambo Ibiza line-up as set times announced for The Embankment in Peterborough
- Credit: Ryan Dinham
Legendary DJ Judge Jules has been added to the Café Mambo Ibiza line-up set for The Embankment in Peterborough.
Over 17 hours of live music awaits at The Embankment this weekend, kicking off on Friday night with Café Mambo Ibiza's dance music extravaganza.
The three-day mega weekend of live music continues on Saturday, June 11 with chart-topping soul and pop from Simply Red, and alternative indie rock with Manic Street Preachers on Sunday, June 12.
Iconic dance music brand Café Mambo Ibiza will open the weekend's festivities with an unmissable outdoor dance music event on Friday, June 10.
Café Mambo Ibiza's Classics On The Embankment will bring thousands of dance music fans together for an unforgettable experience under the stars.
Judge Jules will now join the line-up alongside Paul Oakenfold, Roger Sanchez, Todd Terry, Julie McKnight (Live PA), and Sonique (Live PA), with set times now announced.
The Café Mambo Ibiza event in Peterborough runs from 5pm to 10.45pm.
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 New business celebrates its grand opening in St Ives
- 4 Huntingdon MP joins growing voices of dissent over Boris
- 5 Who are the runners and riders to replace Boris Johnson as PM?
- 6 Blood donors needed urgently for session in Huntingdon
- 7 Five bedroom house with gardens for sale in quiet village of Eaton Socon
- 8 Sign up for free catalytic converter marking event
- 9 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 10 Plaque unveiled for Legion's new home
Here are the Café Mambo Ibiza set times for ‘Classics On The Embankment’ at Peterborough Embankment on Friday, June 10.
17:00 - Mixology
19:00 - Judge Jules
19:55 - Sonique (Live)
20:00 - Todd Terry
20:55 - Julie McKnight (Live)
21:00 - Paul Oakenfold
22:00 - Roger Sanchez
The weekend is set to be a huge celebration for Peterborough as the city welcomes back a much-needed run of summertime outdoor concerts.
Councillor Wayne Fitzgerald, leader of Peterborough City Council, said: “We've just witnessed our communities coming together to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and it will be fantastic to see the Embankment packed for these events – something we haven't seen since before COVID.
“It's great to see big names coming to Peterborough and the Embankment makes a perfect venue for dancing the night away. I'd urge anyone who is interested in coming to any of the events to buy tickets while they still remain on sale.”
Tickets can be purchased at www.lph.live and buying in advance is advised for the best value tickets. Advance tickets (inclusive of booking fee) for Café Mambo are £36.85.