Brendan Cole will bring the ballroom to Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
He’s known for twirling celebrities around the ballroom floor on Strictly Come Dancing.
And now Brendan Cole will bring a dazzling spectacle to the Cambridge Corn Exchange with his A Night to Remember tour.
Together with his cast of dancers, musicians and singers, he will showcase his expertise by blending exquisite choreography with his own unique charisma in a sensational performance.
There will be new music, new costumes, and new banter to keep audiences entertained throughout, as Brendan leads the group through a diverse selection of styles and numbers.
Previously travelling the country with his debut show Live and Unjudged and follow-up Licence To Thrill, Brendan and his talented cast of 14 musicians and six world-class dancers stunned audiences with scintillating music and awe-inspiring moves.
French Dancing With The Stars champion Fauve Hautot returns, as does Germany’s Patrick Helm who has been working as assistant to the artistic director on Strictly Come Dancing, as well as professional ballroom and Latin dance instructor Crystal Main. Brendan’s cast will be extended even further with more exciting names to be announced.
Loaded with all the ballroom magic and Latin excitement that one could ask for, A Night To Remember is already poised to be one of 2015’s must-see shows.
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 5 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 8 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 9 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 10 St Neots business raises £2700 for Ukrainians in Huntingdonshire
INFORMATION: Starts at 7.30pm on Friday, February 13. Tickets £30.50-£37.50 from 01223 357851 or www.cornex.co.uk.