Big Top Theatre Company presents The Grinch Who Stole Panto in St Neots this week
- Credit: Archant
The Big Top Theatre Company will stage its biggest-ever production - The Grinch who Stole Panto - in St Neots this week.
The show, which takes place in a heated big top on St Neots common, from November 5-8, will be the group’s fourth production.
The Grinch who Stole Panto tells the story of Buddy the Elf and his quest to save Who-ville, the small Christmas town on a snowflake, from the clutches of the business tycoon Mrs Claus. Meanwhile the people of Who-ville are getting set for Christmas, apart from young Tilly-May who questions the meaning of Christmas. And, of course, the Grinch who hates Christmas and plans to ruin the big day for everyone.
“The show is a heart-warming and funny tale about friendship and saving the day. Featuring fabulous costumes, interesting characters and plenty of audience participation,” said show director Tom Langdale.
“INFO: Tickets, from £7.50-17.50, with concessionary rates available. Performances on Saturday and Sunday at 2pm, and evening shows at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets at: www.bigtopco.com or the box office: 07961 527 485.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan