Big Top Theatre Company presents The Grinch Who Stole Panto in St Neots this week
- Credit: Archant
The Big Top Theatre Company will stage its biggest-ever production - The Grinch who Stole Panto - in St Neots this week.
The show, which takes place in a heated big top on St Neots common, from November 5-8, will be the group’s fourth production.
The Grinch who Stole Panto tells the story of Buddy the Elf and his quest to save Who-ville, the small Christmas town on a snowflake, from the clutches of the business tycoon Mrs Claus. Meanwhile the people of Who-ville are getting set for Christmas, apart from young Tilly-May who questions the meaning of Christmas. And, of course, the Grinch who hates Christmas and plans to ruin the big day for everyone.
“The show is a heart-warming and funny tale about friendship and saving the day. Featuring fabulous costumes, interesting characters and plenty of audience participation,” said show director Tom Langdale.
“INFO: Tickets, from £7.50-17.50, with concessionary rates available. Performances on Saturday and Sunday at 2pm, and evening shows at 7pm.
Tickets at: www.bigtopco.com or the box office: 07961 527 485.
- 1 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 2 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 3 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 4 'The impossible is possible' - Cambs' Kat Cordiner breaks Atlantic record
- 5 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 6 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 7 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 8 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 9 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 10 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman