Dance school named the best at awards
- Credit: Archant
Constellations Dance Company, based in Old Hurst, near Huntingdon, has been named as Dance School of the Year 2019 for Cambridgeshire in the SME News Awards, organised by UK Enterprise.
The SME Awards celebrate the success stories of one of the most important sectors in the UK economy. The awards are based on merit, not the number of votes received, ensuring that winners are rewarded based on their
excellence, the quality of their products and their dedication to service.
This represents a fantastic achievement for Constellations, which was established only three years ago.
CEO Zoe Langner said: "We are absolutely delighted to receive this award. It is recognition for all our hard work and especially to our students for their accomplishments."
You may also want to watch:
Constellations offers classes to established dancers who are looking for advanced training in technique. They take dance training very seriously and look to provide all round skills in technique and performance. These skills allow
students to compete at a high level and they compete regularly at events around the UK and always place highly in competitions.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
Constellations is always looking for dancers who want to take their training to the next level and move into competitive dance. To see what they do, you can follow them on Facebook or Instagram. For further information,