Dance school named the best at awards
- Credit: Archant
Constellations Dance Company, based in Old Hurst, near Huntingdon, has been named as Dance School of the Year 2019 for Cambridgeshire in the SME News Awards, organised by UK Enterprise.
The SME Awards celebrate the success stories of one of the most important sectors in the UK economy. The awards are based on merit, not the number of votes received, ensuring that winners are rewarded based on their
excellence, the quality of their products and their dedication to service.
This represents a fantastic achievement for Constellations, which was established only three years ago.
CEO Zoe Langner said: "We are absolutely delighted to receive this award. It is recognition for all our hard work and especially to our students for their accomplishments."
Constellations offers classes to established dancers who are looking for advanced training in technique. They take dance training very seriously and look to provide all round skills in technique and performance. These skills allow
students to compete at a high level and they compete regularly at events around the UK and always place highly in competitions.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
Constellations is always looking for dancers who want to take their training to the next level and move into competitive dance. To see what they do, you can follow them on Facebook or Instagram. For further information,